Addressing lymph drainage using manual therapy treatments has potentially been demonstrated to facilitate the evacuation of fluid out of intra-fascial spaces and assist in the reduction of tensions and limitations created by adhesions post-surgery. This one day course focuses upon the findings developed in the Bowen Technique, a well recognised hands on approach for MSK that has wide ranging noted affects for lymph as well.
There are 4 main procedures in the work and many more developed in the last few years that focus upon opening the exit lymph routes and assisting “space” for lymph to move as naturally as is possible, always considering the presenting pathology.
Wed 22nd January 2020
Wed 4th March 2020
Sat 27th June 2020
Prices: £150.00 + VAT
The course includes:
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments.
- Certification of practice.
Training is suitable for:
- Lymphoedema Therapists
- Understanding and exploring the method and application with anatomical and fascial reasoning for the results witnessed and measured in clinic.
- Demonstrating and practicing the detail of the Bowen move itself and exploring the experience.
- Demonstration of MSTR® scar tissue release work to address adhesions and the multi-factorial affect on vascularity, elasticity of tissues and scar depth. ( Pilot research with dynamic ultrasound ).
- Outlining the specific Bowen lymph procedures with demonstrations of two of the main approaches with detailed explanations.
- Outlining the LFR course in detail for future consideration in the future.
Safetomove will be delivering this exciting introduction that fuses the Bowen Technique into regular MLD approaches, expanding the offer for our clients and patients in an area that is well know to need assistance and empathy with real time results.
We look forward to meeting you to share experiences and knowledge.
Date(s) - 22/01/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy Ltd