Lymphoedema Management for Manual Therapists
Join us on our blended learning training programme.
By the end of the course you will have a thorough understanding of the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of the lymphatic system, enabling you to recognise whether your client may have Lymphoedema or chronic swelling.
You will be able to design and implement an appropriate research and evidence based individualised management strategy selecting from a range of therapies and new innovations.
We will also help you to develop the skills required to build a new income stream to your business and will provide business support and advice
Within this course you will receive an introduction to Lymphoedema, the symptoms, types, swelling and management.
You will learn the understanding of Lymphatics, Psychosocial, MLD & Fluoroscopy and you will be trained in Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Self Lymphatic Drainage to the Upper & Lower Limbs
Our Lymphoedema Management for Manual Therapist training programme will certify you as a ‘LTA Therapist’.
The benefits of an LTA certification means you can;
- Display your FG-MLD® Certified and LTA Cert. logo on your marketing material
- Write LTA Cert. after your name
- Wear your qualification badge
- Practice the most researched and evidenced based method of MLD
- Use an innovative technique and ensure effective treatment programmes
- Receive training and support from Jane Wigg & Team
- Access the latest developments in Lymphoedema care
- Have access to a private FG-MLD® Therapist FB Page
This training is suitable for all manual and massage therapists.
Please note: We do offer differing training programmes for other professionals.
Online – 20th & 25th October
Classroom – 8th & 9th November
Assessment & Exam – 10th November
£850.00 + VAT
Date(s) - 20/10/2021 - 10/11/2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy