Terms and conditions
- A deposit of £200 is required as a reservation fee.
- Full payment is required if the course is within 6 weeks of commencement.
- A cancellation fee of £200 will be retained if cancellation arises within 6 weeks prior to commencement date.
- Course fee may be transferred into another name or used for a later course (retention fee still payable if less than 6 weeks prior).
- The course will not commence if less than 10 delegates.
- All delegates are responsible for booking of their own accommodation.
- You will be required to attain a pass in the theory and practical examinations of both parts of the course (I and II) to be qualified in medical lymphatic drainage.
- A provisional licence may be awarded for 6 months in some circumstances.
- You will be required to attend all days of the course.
- Prior learning may exclude you from part I of the course.
- Re-take of either Practical or Theory examination will be £50 each part.
- Failure to take examination on due day due to sickness/ weather or other unforeseen circumstances will result in a retake fee.
- Re-takes must be taken within 12 months to gain the certificate.
- Attendance of a review day is required initially after 1 year and then every 2 years to maintain registration.
Lymphoedema Training Academy / Leduc UK