This is something that Lymphoedema Training Academy have been wanting to release for some time but due to our hectic schedule was still in the planning stage. We have some amazing content that we want you to be able to access wherever, whenever you want.
The current uncontrollable circumstances we are facing today has made us move from planning to implement. We want to support you going forward which is why we are busy making this training available to you online to help you save on travelling costs, keep spends to a minimum and have less time away from home…and still get the same first class training and skills you need to progress!
We understand that for some of you the thought of online training can be a little daunting so we have put together some answers to questions you may have to help you understand more about what our virtual classroom is and why we have chosen to offer this brand new service:
- Our courses, even those online, have a Lymphoedema Training Academy Certificate of Attendance or Practice upon completion.
- No content will be shaved, shaped or modulated to fit around the virtual classroom training model – quite the opposite! We have invested in specialist videos, resources and technology to ensure we give you the best possible training in order to complete the course.
- Prices will remain the same:
- We still have the same fantastic Lead Trainer providing the training and materials, same administration team arranging logistics, online learner profiles and platforms, and the same finance team working to provide your invoices and figures and ensuring we function smoothly.
- This is by no way a ‘cheaper’ solution to offer our training…this is about bringing our training service into the 21st Century and giving our students the ways and means to be able to train with us no matter where they are and their circumstances.
- There will be bespoke practical days tailored to your course which will take place after your online studies, so that when we are together we can put into practice your learnt skills before your exams take place.
Why are we offering this service? We have taken your feedback into consideration when shaping our future training. This was surrounding the length and shape of the classroom learning style and environment, what that meant in terms of commitment and logistics from you as students and how this impacted on your lives. This has led us to come up with a way we can;
- Train students to a first class standard.
- Enable students to be closer to home, local to family and work commitments.
- Still be able to provide a innovative training service.
We hope you are excited as we are and we look forward to virtually welcoming you on one of our courses soon!