Lymphoedema Management for Manual Therapists
Attend this training course to obtain certification in Lymphoedema Management
Online Theory – Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th June 2020
Practical Workshop – Provisionally Autumn 2020 (awaiting further government guidance on COVID-19 restrictions)
£850 + VAT = £1020
The course includes:
- Access to our new Learner Management System, CANVAS enabling you to interact with other students, access course materials and additional resources to compliment your training.
- Equipment- NO extra charge for bandages or MLD equipment.
- Complimentary Lunch and refreshments on practical workshop days.
- Certification of practice.
- Therapist Badge
- Details added to our Directory of Therapists on our website
Training is suitable for:
All massage and manual therapists.
By the end of the course you will have a thorough understanding of the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of the lymphatic system, enabling you to recognise whether your client may have Lymphoedema or chronic swelling.
You will be able to design and implement an appropriate research and evidence based individualised management strategy selecting from a range of therapies and new innovations.
We will also help you to develop the skills required to build a new income stream to your business and will provide business support and advice.
- Introduction to Lymphoedema, symptoms, types, swelling and management
- Understanding of Lymphatics, Psychosocial, MLD & Fluroscopy
- Trained in Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Self Lymphatic Drainage to the Upper & Lower Limbs.
It will be an expectation that you work with your local Lymphoedema service to build a relationship to refer people to, and in return you will gain referrals for Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
Date(s) - 29/06/2020 - 30/06/2020
9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy Ltd