Cost £295 + VAT
2 days: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
The course includes course material, writing material, MLD equipment and two course lunch. On completion of the course you will receive a Certificate to Practice.
Training is suitable for:
- LTA therapists who have attended either a Complete Course or ‘Fill and Flush’ (FG-MLD) Only Course the previous year.
- LTA therapists who have not previously attended a 2 day Review.
- What brings us here
- Why FG-MLD
- What is new
- Clinical Application of FG-MLD
- Revisiting our anatomy
- Revisiting drainage pathways
- Application to clinical Practice
- Practice Drainage of the Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Midline and Head and Neck
Attending a Review will not provide you with an automatic certificate to practice. You will be assessed accordingly on the day. If you are not assessed to be carrying out a therapeutic FG-MLD technique, you may be asked to attend another Review day within 6 or 12 months. LTA only advocates the highest level of MLD and therefore you will be expected to practice at this level. You will be required to attend a Review every two years after completion of the course to maintain competence.
Please complete this online application form and we will be contact with invoice and contract. Any queries contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)330 010 1317.
We have moved!
Please ensure you have our new address details:
Barn2B South Courtyard
Dunston Business Village
Date(s) - 19/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy Ltd