‘Fill & Flush’ (FG-MLD®) 2 Day Review
Friday 16th & Saturday 17th October 2020
£295 + VAT
The course includes:
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Certification of practice.
- Therapist Badge
- Details added to our Directory of Therapists on our website (Certified FG MLD therapists)
Training is suitable for:
- LTA therapists who have attended either a Complete Course or ‘Fill and Flush’ (FG-MLD) Only Course the previous year.
- LTA therapists who have not previously attended a 2 day Review.
The 2 day review course forms part of the process to become a FG MLD Therapist through Lymphoedema Training Academy. After the 2 day review, therapists will gain a refresher on all elements of the complete package including new evidence and research, and be able to demonstrate the technique for certification.
- What brings us here?
- Why FG-MLD®?
- What is new?
- Clinical Application of FG-MLD®
- Revisiting our anatomy
- Revisiting drainage pathways
- Application to clinical Practice
- Practice Drainage of the Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Midline and Head and Neck
Attending a Review will not provide you with an automatic certificate to practice. You will be assessed accordingly on the day. If you are not assessed to be carrying out a therapeutic FG-MLD technique, you may be asked to attend another Review day within 6 or 12 months. LTA only advocates the highest level of MLD and therefore you will be expected to practice at this level. You will be required to attend a Review every two years after completion of the course to maintain competence.
In order to maintain competence you must attend a 1 day Review every two years.
Any queries contact the office on email@example.com or +44 (0)330 010 1317.
Date(s) - 16/10/2020 - 17/10/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy Ltd