‘Fill & Flush’ (FG-MLD) 2 Day Review
With the health, well-being and safety of both students and staff being at the forefront of our business all our scheduled training is to be held via a virtual classroom until further notice and we will be holding practical days later in the year once government guidelines allow us to.
For more information regarding our online training check out our Virtual Classroom page.
Online Friday 22nd 2020
Saturday 23rd May to be rearranged later in the year
Prices: £295 + VAT
The course includes:
- Lunch and refreshments (practical day)
- Certification of practice.
- Therapist Badge
- Details added to our Directory of Therapists on our website (Certified FG MLD therapists)
Training is suitable for:
- LTA therapists who have attended either a Complete Course or ‘Fill and Flush’ (FG-MLD) Only Course the previous year.
- LTA therapists who have not previously attended a 2 day Review.
The 2 day review course forms part of the process to become a FG MLD Therapist through Lymphoedema Training Academy. After the 2 day review, therapists will gain a refresher on all elements of the complete package including new evidence and research, and be able to demonstrate the technique for certification.
- What brings us here
- Why FG-MLD
- What is new
- Clinical Application of FG-MLD
- Revisiting our anatomy
- Revisiting drainage pathways
- Application to clinical Practice
- Practice Drainage of the Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Midline and Head and Neck
Attending a Review will not provide you with an automatic certificate to practice. You will be assessed accordingly on the day. If you are not assessed to be carrying out a therapeutic FG-MLD technique, you may be asked to attend another Review day within 6 or 12 months. LTA only advocates the highest level of MLD and therefore you will be expected to practice at this level. You will be required to attend a Review every two years after completion of the course to maintain competence.
In order to maintain competence you must attend a 1 day Review every two years.
Please complete this online application form and we will be contact with invoice. Any queries contact the office on email@example.com or +44 (0)330 010 1317.
Date(s) - 22/05/2020 - 23/05/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm