‘Fill and Flush’ (FG-MLD®) 1 Day Review
Friday 13th November 2020
1 Day- £135.00 + VAT
The course includes:
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments.
- Certification of practice.
- Therapist Badge
- Details added to our Directory of Therapists on our website (Certified LTA therapists)
Training is suitable for:
- LTA therapists who have previously attended a 2 day Review.
- What brings us here?
- Review of Practice
- Outcomes of Practice
- Revisiting drainage pathways
- Application to Clinical Practice
- Clinical Practice of Upper and Lower Limb
- Clinical Practice of Midline and Head and Neck
The 1 day MLD review course concludes the process to become a ‘Fill and Flush’ (FG MLD) Therapist through Lymphoedema Training Academy. Therapists will gain a refresher on all elements of ‘Fill and Flush’ (FG-MLD) including new evidence and research, and be able to demonstrate the technique for certification.
Attending a Review will not provide you with an automatic certificate to practice. You will be assessed accordingly on the day. If you are not assessed to be carrying out a therapeutic ‘Fill and Flush’ (FG-MLD) technique, you may be asked to attend another Review day within 6 or 12 months. LTA only advocates the highest level of MLD and therefore you will be expected to practice at this level. You will be required to attend a Review every two years after completion of the course to maintain competence.
In order to maintain LTA competence you must attend a 1 day review every 2 years.
Any queries contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)330 010 1317.
Date(s) - 13/11/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy Ltd