Cancer Rehabilitation with…Dr. Dibyendu Roy
Tuesday 18th March 2020
Cost: £75.00 + VAT
This course includes:
Complimentary lunch and refreshments.
Certification of practice.
This training is suitable for:
Everyone who is working with or in cancer care
Cancer Rehabilitation aims to allow the patient to achieve optimal physical, social, psychological and vocational functioning within the limits imposed by the disease and its treatment.
This one-day event will teach you how to identify and manage and help the survivor cope with the common complications of cancer treatments.
- Cancer and its types
- Worldwide cancer statistics current trends
- Treatment options of Cancer
- Modern advancement in Cancer Treatment.
- Common Side effects of Cancer treatment and management using Cancer Rehabilitation
- Impact and how to improve ADL’s
Date(s) - 18/03/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lymphoedema Training Academy Ltd