At Lymphoedema Training Academy our major priority remains the health, safety, and wellbeing of all our students and staff therefore we will be maintaining our present Covid-19 Protocol until further notice.
We will continue to assess the risk to students and staff on an ongoing basis, and will maintain as an extra safety precaution no-one will be allowed into the Academy without providing evidence of a negative LFT or PCR test.
Our approach remains:
- All staff provide a negative test every third day when attending the office.
- All students to provide a negative test prior to their entry into the Academy either 48 hours before or on the first day of each practical training day.
- We can carry out testing via our on-site LymphVision Clinic. The testing will be overseen and carried out by a trained member of staff.
- Following the test, students will then move to a waiting area; results will be produced within 15 minutes.
- Where the result is negative, this information will be shared with the student who will then be able to enter the Academy. If the test returns a positive result your entry into the Academy will be refused and you will need take a PCR test as per the government website. Get a free NHS test to check if you have coronavirus – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Testing will be charged at £10 if taken onsite, free testing is available throughout the community.
When entering the Academy you will be asked to:
- Enter the Academy one person at a time.
- We will check your temperature – please be aware that you will be refused entry if you are experiencing a high temperature – so please stay at home if you are feeling unwell or have any common coronavirus symptoms.
- Your details will form part of a visitor log, along with a disclaimer about your health at the time of entry – we must have copies of these for COVID H&S audits.
- We will ask you to remove your outdoor belongings and place them on the coat rails provided.
- Keep any personal belongings you will need throughout the day on your persons with you.
- Shoes will be asked to be removed before you enter the practical training room, so please ensure you bring socks with you.
Full details will be sent to you with your joining information.
Any issues or for any further information please contact the office on 0330 010 1317 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org